Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2006

A short wake from inactiveness

The aim of writing a second blog is to practise what I have learned in foreign languages. Don't get disappointed if no new entries for quite a long while.



As a matter of fact, I have been working hard in Japanese lately. Very excited at the thought of keeping a blog in three different languages. Must be funny to put them all together and compare the major difference in expression. I am hoping to learn something from this and apply it in Chinese.



Interested to know if this has anything to do with expressionism. I suppose it is a word to describe a certain kind of painting. Hmm ...



Das Ziel eines zweiten Blogs ist zur Übung der Sprachen, die ich bisher gelernt habe. Sei doch nicht enttäuscht, wenn es in einer ziemlich langen Weile keine neuen Beiträge gibt.



Tatsächlich arbeite ich kürzlich ganz engagiert an Japanisch. Ich bin sehr aufgeregt darüber, ein Blog in drei unterschiedlichen Sprachen zu führen. Es muss aber lustig sein, wenn die Ausdrücke vergleichsweise neben einander dargestellt sind. Es bringt bestimmt was, und ich hoffe die in chinesische Sprache umzusetzen.



Mich interesiert, ob es was mit Expressionismus zu tun. Ich behaupte, das Wort ist zur Beschreibung einer gewissen Gemälde zu gebrauchen. Hmm ...

1 Kommentar:

Miao 妙 hat gesagt…

I'm envious. You're on your way to becoming a truly multilingual person.

Anyway, I've linked you. If you don't want me to link you using your real name let me know. :)